Family members´ reading.
Teachers: Astrid Cruz, Daniel Reyes, Xenia Guillén (me).
Hello, Today I will sahre my experience as a teacher. the skill we were developing was reading, the reading was about family members. Talking about the class at the begining teacher astrid give an review about the last class her tone of voice and the way she did was correct she make the students repeat the words this is very important because of that for the students was esay to continue with the rest of the class. then she start with the warm up in this part of the class she did an activity called bingo, she give simple and short instructions at the same time she motived the students to play. this activity help to remeber the grammar and vocabulary class because she was saying a sentence using structure and vocabulaty of these classes and the most important thing the kids remembered and enjoyed the activity. I really love the way she introduce the new vocabulary using papers, modeling and saying the meaning of the new words and then she make the kids repeat the new vocabulay. ths help for the rest of the class, Astrid the unic thing that you must improve is spelling.
After that Daniel started with the next pre during activity tahat was really interesting an fun for the kids the activity was about found a gift down the desk in some desks the kids found a gift plus a word then Danny ask about the meaning of the class the whole class help in this part becaouse some of the kids did not remember the mening so the others kids help this really help to internalize the new vocabulary the next activity an the most importants is the during Daniel give the paragraph to the kids and paste four pictures about differents pictures asking to the kids to scan the paragraph and then asking wich one of the pictures was the correct acording to the paragraph the kids answered well to this activity. Finally Daniel gave a worksheet to the children, in this activity the kids had to put in order the events after reading the whole paragraph.
To finish the class and complete the objective I give another woorsheet to the kids in thi part the kids had to read the paragraph for details answer the worksheet with true and false. for the time i give just 3 minuts to do it. Nevertheless the kids worked and did in 3 minuts then I had no time for askig about the answers they have so I was readins the execices and writing the answers even though I could see that most of the kids had the correct answers. Then I gave them intrutions to write 3 sentences using the paragraph as an example at the same time usind the structure and vocabulay of the last classes.
In this class I could observe that some kids always were talking and talking just in some moments they played atention to the teacher, so I suggest to separate these kids for a good performance of the teacher and the students, I want to say tha we have to improve our organization specially in time because in this class we have that problem, I know that we could do it better I hope that the next class we will do it in a better way also I want to say thank you to my classmates Astrid and Daniel both did a very good job is a pleasure to be working with you guys.
Until we meet us again in another blog :)



No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario